GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once an order is placed, the purchaser is deemed to have agreed to, and is bound by, the terms and conditions described by Forever England.
- Our entire product range is excluded from customers who intend to list our products on Amazon, eBay, retail shows and exhibitions, or any other online auction site or marketplace.
- Also our entire product range is excluded from customers who trade online only. To be able to open an account with us you would have to have brick and mortar store.
- All goods supplied shall not pass ownership until payment in full for the goods has been received and until payment has been received we reserve the right to enter upon any premises where the goods are stored and repossess.
- We reserve the right to cease trading with customers who we perceive to be devaluing any of our brands. We feel this will be to the benefit of most our accounts and perceived value of goods.
- Our product images are free to use with prior consent. However, images should be used as shown and not altered in any way.
- Opening order will operate on a pro forma basis.
- After this, you may apply to open a credit account with us subject to the usual credit checks being approved.
- Credit account payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
RETURNS / ORDER DISCREPANCIES
- We cannot accept returns for any reason unless the product is faulty or if an incorrect item has been sent in error. Any faults should be reported to us immediately.
- For any orders returned back to us with no reason, re-stocking fee of 20% will be charged.
- Any discrepancies such as missing items should be reported to us within 5 days of receiving the goods. We are unable to resolve any discrepancies reported after this time unless the product is faulty.
- Faulty goods will either be replaced, or a full refund / credit note will be processed once the goods have been returned to us.